Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in law took a bunch of pictures of Faith on the last camping trip she attended with us. I just got them last night. These are very hard to look at but I am so glad he took these for me! She is such a pretty dog. My daughter and I both started crying when we first saw these. So enjoy.

Hope you enjoyed. I have already picked out a few to blow up and frame.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh faith!! So good to see some pictures. I sure do miss her so I can only imagine how you guys must feel.

I sure hope she is doing okay, which I'm sure she is

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
She is very pretty, I love the pics :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Those are some beautiful pictures of Faith!

You gave her to another famliy right, have they updated you or sent you any pictures on how she's doing?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Our neighor was phsyco and was causing us alot of problems because of Faith so we had to give her back to the rescue group we got her from. She was adopted out to another family. But my cousins girlfriend (the one with the rescue group) will not talk to me or anything and hasn't since we took Faith back. But I was the one who noticed on Petfinder that she had been adopted. I have no clue to who or where they are located at. It is very hard to have not heard anything about her since September. I miss her dearly!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FunnyGuy said:
Is that a pit bull greyhound!?

Holy exercise requirements.
I had thought towards the end of her time with us, that she was a whipped pb mix. Not sure though. Faith and her sister were found in a ditch as puppies starving to death and had mange very bad and almost didn't make it. Thanks to our neighbor being mean to Faith and calling the cops all of the time and taking a gun outside saying she would kill her and a bunch of other things, like my husband having brain surgery and having to deal with the b**** next door, we had to give Faith up. I was really scared Faith was going to jump the fence and really attack her because off ALL she had done to Faith. And trust me I would have not blamed Faith one bit because we all wanted to but that wouldn't look good for the BSL that just passed here where I live.

·
Registered
719 Posts
What did the neighbour have against her? And does the neighbour tolerate your new dog?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She has a thing against pb's! Imagine that. She is just an ignorant lady who think all pbs are mean. Faith was a sweetheart until this lady kept bugging her. But no she "LOVES" Tanner! Blah make me sick!!!! I don't care if she says she loves boxers or not, we have no clue what Tanner is mixed with, for all we know HE could be part pb. I don't think so but you never know. But I told her I gave up one child because of her and I WILL NOT GIVE UP ANOTHER ONE! She would kick Faith, spit on Faith, dump cold water on her in the freezing weather, film her non stop after doing all of this to her. I have her on film also doing things to Faith. I had alot of help on here about her and we had to give her up because there was no end to this mess. And then my husband found out he was going to have to have brain surgery and that just added to all the stress. The cops even yelled at her and told her until Faith bit her or got out of our yard and into her yard, there was nothing they could do. They told us that they felt sorry for us for having to live next to her! When she was out there yelling and cussing non stop at Faith with my 9 year old daughter out there, it was hard to tell if she was the animal or Faith was. I am hoping that Faith is somewhere that she doesn't have to deal with people like my neighbor again!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Faith Marie said:
She has a thing against pb's! Imagine that. She is just an ignorant lady who think all pbs are mean. Faith was a sweetheart until this lady kept bugging her. But no she "LOVES" Tanner! Blah make me sick!!!! I don't care if she says she loves boxers or not, we have no clue what Tanner is mixed with, for all we know HE could be part pb. I don't think so but you never know. But I told her I gave up one child because of her and I WILL NOT GIVE UP ANOTHER ONE! She would kick Faith, spit on Faith, dump cold water on her in the freezing weather, film her non stop after doing all of this to her. I have her on film also doing things to Faith. I had alot of help on here about her and we had to give her up because there was no end to this mess. And then my husband found out he was going to have to have brain surgery and that just added to all the stress. The cops even yelled at her and told her until Faith bit her or got out of our yard and into her yard, there was nothing they could do. They told us that they felt sorry for us for having to live next to her! When she was out there yelling and cussing non stop at Faith with my 9 year old daughter out there, it was hard to tell if she was the animal or Faith was. I am hoping that Faith is somewhere that she doesn't have to deal with people like my neighbor again!
good gracious she sounds like a complete nutter :shock:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Faith is so beautiful! Looking at these pictures, I don't really see any pit bull in her (or maybe just a tiny bit). Did you tell your neighbor she is a pit bull mix, or did your neighbor assume it on her own. I wonder if you had told her that Faith is a "lab mix," if she would have done all of those crazy things that she did.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Good Grief! :shock: Nutbar is putting it mildly. I wish some people would just mind their own business.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We never told her what Faith was because we had no clue what she was. So she just assumed she was a pb mix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.