Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our first family picture!!! I'm surprised it turned out this well. Bella was not the most cooperative subject (as you can tell by the way I have my arms wrapped around her to hold her in place!) I wish we had thought about our outfits a little more than we did - Remy blends right into my husband's shirt! Oh well. I love this picture to pieces. :)

· Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CowBella said:
That is such a nice photo! What a handsome family. Looks like Bella is about to jump out of your arms and eat that squeaky!
Thanks! She definitely wanted the squeaky...and the bag of treats the photographer was waving around! She sure knew how to get her attention. :)

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
LuvaBULL said:
That's adorable! Are you gonna have some Xmas pics taken too?
Thanks! I think we're just going to use this one as our Xmas pictures. It was hassle enough trying to get both of the dogs to behave that I don't want to do this again anytime soon! :)
LOL, I don't blame you! With your photoshop skills, you could probably add some xmas props!

No way am I gonna try dragging all 3 dogs into Picture People again this year! Maybe just one of them, we'll see.

· Registered
1,171 Posts
Great family photo!!! You guys all look great! :D

LuvaBULL said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
LuvaBULL said:
That's adorable! Are you gonna have some Xmas pics taken too?
Thanks! I think we're just going to use this one as our Xmas pictures. It was hassle enough trying to get both of the dogs to behave that I don't want to do this again anytime soon! :)
LOL, I don't blame you! With your photoshop skills, you could probably add some xmas props!

No way am I gonna try dragging all 3 dogs into Picture People again this year! Maybe just one of them, we'll see.
I was thinking the same thing. Put little santa hats on and change the background to a xmas tree!

· Registered
1,070 Posts
What a really great picture! There's only 1 problem. Some itty bitty little one is missing! javascript:emoticon(':(')
Sad :( How long before Norris goes to his new family?

Would you be able to lighten up your hubby's shirt so there's more contrast? I like the idea of the Santa hats for Christmas.

Lovely family photo!

Maria

· Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maria W said:
What a really great picture! There's only 1 problem. Some itty bitty little one is missing! javascript:emoticon(':(')
Sad :( How long before Norris goes to his new family?

Would you be able to lighten up your hubby's shirt so there's more contrast? I like the idea of the Santa hats for Christmas.

Lovely family photo!

Maria
Norris goes to his new home tomorrow morning. :(

· Banned
3,794 Posts
Thats a very nice family pic! I love the look on Bella's face..You can tell she's waiting to get that squeaky!! Good looking family!!

· Banned
2,458 Posts
That turned out really nice! I can't imagine how hard it must be to get 2 dogs and 2 people doing the same thing at the same time...whew! Wears me out just thinking about it! :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.