Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick question. Sugar was way over weight by about 15 pounds when she came back and I have been really working her and have had her on a diet since she has been home. She is losing weight but the excess flab is still there. She is getting a whole lot of flabby skin on her belly. Is there a way to get rid of this?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
oh man, you are really gunna hate me today :) exercise is the only way to get rid of that flab. when you tone the muscles up it should go away. just like with us people, you can diet but if you want to tone up you have to exercise
i could send izzy over? she has a ton of energy to burn off. maybe she could help sugar tone up :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cinder said:
Have you had her fixed?
Yes

attitude said:
oh man, you are really gunna hate me today :) exercise is the only way to get rid of that flab. when you tone the muscles up it should go away. just like with us people, you can diet but if you want to tone up you have to exercise
i could send izzy over? she has a ton of energy to burn off. maybe she could help sugar tone up :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh GOSH...Load the gun!!!!!!! Well, I guess that means no change to everyday activities. Walk, Run, Walk, Run!!!

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
I ask if she's been fixed or not, b/c I have noticed (with cats) that when they are fixed, that bunch of skin just ends up kind of hanging like fat.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
SugarBear said:
Oh GOSH...Load the gun!!!!!!! Well, I guess that means no change to everyday activities. Walk, Run, Walk, Run!!!
mabe skip the walk part and just run all the time??? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
attitude said:
SugarBear said:
mabe skip the walk part and just run all the time??? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
WTF are you trying to kill me off? :shock: :D

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
SugarBear said:
attitude said:
SugarBear said:
lol, fat or skinny, i'm glad you have her back

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
attitude said:
SugarBear said:
attitude said:
SugarBear said:
lol, fat or skinny, i'm glad you have her back
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH Me two! I love that fatheaded girl a million swedish fish!!! Thanks :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts