Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took this 10 mins ago by flook love it think ill get it blown up !

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Look at Stella, lookin' like a big girl with her fancy collar! :D Very nice, Steve. Hope you & the family are doing well.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Look at Stella, lookin' like a big girl with her fancy collar! :D Very nice, Steve. Hope you & the family are doing well.
were doingh are best but with vegas missing stella is just now starting to eat a full bowl of food i swear she lost 5-10 lbs since hes been gone ...but not giving up yet ! :wink:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
She is a real looker and so is the truck and motorcycle

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Hang in there... you've got hundreds of thousands of eyes out there looking for you too!
iam trying you know for a big bad biker iv sure aking like a wimp after tis hole thing has happened to me and my family my youngest is taking it the hardest and i think that is what i hate the most cause i cant do anything for her ! :cry:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
LuvaBULL said:
Hang in there... you've got hundreds of thousands of eyes out there looking for you too!
iam trying you know for a big bad biker iv sure aking like a wimp after tis hole thing has happened to me and my family my youngest is taking it the hardest and i think that is what i hate the most cause i cant do anything for her ! :cry:
I am soooo sorry that ya'll are going through all of this!!!! The toughest MEN I have ever known have been the ones that can express emotion...I can tell that you are a MAN nd are doing the best for you and yours...My heart goes out to you :cry:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I'm so so sorry for all the pain you and your family are going through. I know your daughters must be devastated. Hang in there. That is a great photo. It looks nice and cool over there. How is the weather? We're up to a hundred over here. :evil:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
I'm so so sorry for all the pain you and your family are going through. I know your daughters must be devastated. Hang in there. That is a great photo. It looks nice and cool over there. How is the weather? We're up to a hundred over here. :evil:
thanks trying :( weather not to bad around 24 so thats like 80? or so i think !

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
That is DEFINITELY a cool pic! And I know you mentioned Stella has lost weight over the last few days, but she really looks like she's filling out! Her chest looks broader and she's starting to really 'beef up', lol! She looks great!

Don't give up on Vegas. Keep looking and hang in there...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great picture. I can't believe Stella is so big and it seems like yesterday she was that little pup on the bed. Vegas is out there and we will find him. Always looking when I'm on the internet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts