Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My puppies have been on a twice a day schedule for weeks now. They eat at 6am and again at 530pm or close to.

When can they start going to once a day??I figure prolly not for a long while yet, they are only almost 13 weeks old, but man, I am anticipating sleeping in!
On the weekends, 530 am, they are ready. I cant even make them wait till I get up alittle later then I do on the weekdays.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
175 Posts
At that age I wouldn't switch to once a day, but you can start by gradually moving the morning feeding up an hour at a time to a more comfortable time for you. If you feed at 6am, just move it to 6:30 or 7am tomorrow and see how it goes. It's a small change and they will notice but it won't kill them. Good luck.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Kismet said:
At that age I wouldn't switch to once a day, but you can start by gradually moving the morning feeding up an hour at a time to a more comfortable time for you. If you feed at 6am, just move it to 6:30 or 7am tomorrow and see how it goes. It's a small change and they will notice but it won't kill them. Good luck.
Ditto on that suggestion. Slowly change them to more accomodate you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts