Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think these shots really show just how big he really is. It's really nice to see that a dog (or monster) of his size can perform really well too. Good breather, well proportioned and very fast and agile.

Sorry for the photo-flood lately, I'm really having fun with this camera hehe

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe yeah his rope does look like hair. I think he's grown far beyond the rope, I have to get a nice thick/long/wide piece of leather for his springpole soon, something for him to get a stronger grip on.

He's got amber eyes 8) I love em. Some people think it makes him look like a goblin tho :lol: but I admit they are a little more piercing and intimidating like that. I really like red/liver nosed dogs, and they all have amber eyes too. His eyes were a real nice deep blue when he was a young pup. They turned to green and now amber.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's an American Bulldog but he does sort of look like one of those Bully Kuta's hehe. He's a beast and I'm from the east (east side of canada), that's all it meant :wink: Those bully Kuta's look pretty nuts, like bandogs crossed with Tosa's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.