Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad, come out and play....Im being good!

If I dont look at you, you wont notice my ball and take it....

...still not looking...

up, UP and AWAY

Crap, now whos coming to take my ball....

Decisions....

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are great pics....as always. Odin is such a good lookin' boy! :love5: I needed that smile right about now... :roll:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Odin's such a handsome boy! We used to have that ball..... til' one of them took it outside and left it there - now it's gross. :D Sophie does that too when she has a toy - turns her head away so you can't take it. It's one of her favorite games. :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Holy crap he got huge!
He seems to be going through a major growth spurt right now, his neck and upper shoulders mostly....my boys becoming a man :)

Family of 5 said:
Great dog with mucho personality! let's see him on a skateboard ripping up that ramp in the background Cool
LOL, he hates the skateboard noise, but he climbs up on top of the ramp and sits and looks out over the feild like a gargoyle.

apbtgurl26 said:
He's so gorgeous!!! I love the one of him in the air. What breed is he? My Koda's tail curls up just like that...it's so cute!
He an American Bulldog, and he doesnt seem to ever put his tail down.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
He's so gorgeous!!! I love the one of him in the air. What breed is he? My Koda's tail curls up just like that...it's so cute!
He an American Bulldog, and he doesnt seem to ever put his tail down.[/quote]

Neither does Koda...here is how his looks - this pic is from the day we got him so he's real scrawny in this pic :

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Odin is AWESOME!!!! Not to much longer to is 1st birthday. Who else was it, Angel, I think CC, Dozer and someone else was all born with in a week?

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Great shots...its about time you posted some recent pics :wink: ..

·
Registered
586 Posts
Odin Looks GREAT!!! Fina has always been in lust for odin..........

She's even hoping one day she can fly with him........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts