Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were taken the day he got neutered. I finally got my new USB cable to download these!!

By the way, the green bandage was from his IV. (And I don't normally keep his water in the dining room, my son put it there so he wouldn't have to walk far.)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
boy hes a good looking dog!!! I'm sooooo happy you just stuck it out with him! \:D/

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I got all excited when I woke up and saw New pics of Koa :D I love him, he's so beautiful!! You have such a lovely family Trina!

·
Registered
215 Posts
he's so beautiful!
and big. i can't believe how much he has grown.

yea how about angel didnt get a bandaid for her iv whole thing.
they just left the whole there so there was a blood stian when i picked her up :[ and she was all dirty from the newspaper they had her laying on :[

needless to say i'm never getting my dog fixed there again.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
He is so handsome!!!!! Glad to see he is doing good! I think it is cute how our human children step up and help with our fur babies when they aren't feeling well.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Koa is such a good looking dog. I just want him for one night. I promise we'll give him back the next day :D Youre only 1 state over from us.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Faith Marie said:
He is so handsome!!!!! Glad to see he is doing good! I think it is cute how our human children step up and help with our fur babies when they aren't feeling well.
Yeah I should have gotten some of him with my son, but Koa was a bundle of energy... there was no way I could get him to hold still long enough! :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Glad to see he's doing good. He's such a handsome boy. :)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah it was seriously like nothing ever happened. He never had a sleepy moment, never whimpered, never licked at his incision... he has been acting 100% the same as he always did! I am so glad he didn't have any complications. He's my little trouper. :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Glad everything went well. He is getting sooo big, and handsome as ever!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts