Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Princess Nala...
(finally starting to put on some weight... she is noticeably HEAVIER when I carry her! :snorting: )

Wanted to show you that her belly is almost all better! I took out her stitches Monday night, they were in for 2 weeks... at that time, she still had one pocket of infection at the bottom, but that has gone away. The swelling and lumpiness has decreased since taking the stitches out, so she was definitely having a reaction to the stitches. I think she's going to have problems with allergies.

And one with Koa, happy to share his water!

They were happy to be outdoors again...it's been raining nonstop and they hate being cooped up in the house all the time!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
She is just a doll :love5:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He has been starting to get more tan/brown in his coat, his dad was blue brindle, mom was blue merle. His color hasn't changed that much, but the light is reflecting off the tan, making it more noticeable!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
You can really tell the difference in the photos too! I'm so happy that she is finally gaining some weight and Koa is such a handsome boy. I've never noticed that white spot on his right side before :lol:

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
AAAWWWHHHHHH...she is to cute..and she looks much healthier...good JOB :wink: ...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
She is so much better now. You can really tell by looking at her. Koa is a giant next to her. Glad to see that they are getting along but how is Heaven with her? Koa's coat has changed in color but he is still VERY handsome. Glad things are going better now.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, Koa is the same color he has been... you just see sunlight reflecting off of his coat!

Heaven is GREAT with her. She just doesn't have that much interest in her like Koa does. Heaven will play and kiss, but she's pretty much a loner. She's happy to lie out in the sun by herself. Koa is still young enough that he wants to play, and likes watching over her!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
See, here's another picture of Koa without the excess sunlight. Besides his "caught off guard" look :lol: , his color still looks the same.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Is it just me, but I can't see the new pic Trina just posted of Koa?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
She looks SO much better! I've never had one be allergic to stitches, of all things. Well - there's one more thing to look out for. Glad she's feeling better. :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She is looking great!! It's nice to know they're all getting along nicely. :flower:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts