Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy and Misty wanted to play so badly. Buddy was at her crate and they were trying to break her out. :lol: Misty was on the door, and buddy was digging at the bottom of her crate, so we took them outside on lead so we could control how rough they got & they did just fine. (she's healing nicely from her spay.)

My daughter was working with Buddy, telling him up and such. Misty decided she would do what Buddy was doing. My daughter fussed at buddy because he wasn't paying attn to her, he was more interested in where Misty was. She hollared SIT! Misty sat right down too. LOL

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
How sweet! It is amazing on how they want to do what the other one is doing! Molly does the same thing when I am training Faith. Of course she already knows how to do it all she just heres me tell Faith to sit and stay and she stops what she is doing and sits and stays. I love your new banner by the way.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. She's perked up the past few days. :D And she's wanting to play a lot more. I like the Tonka truck pic too. We tried to get one of Buddy but he just wouldn't stay there. LOL

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Faith Marie said:
How sweet! It is amazing on how they want to do what the other one is doing! Molly does the same thing when I am training Faith. Of course she already knows how to do it all she just heres me tell Faith to sit and stay and she stops what she is doing and sits and stays. I love your new banner by the way.
same thing with baylee and india, i'll tell baylee sit and india in the living room will sit, cracks me up!!!

your dogs are very cute!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are getting along nicely so far. She's not healed well enough yet to let them loose in the house. So we are taking them out every afternoon on lead for a little while. Once she's healed all the way-- we'll take them on a good long walk & let them loose in the house.

I was worried about the crate rotations, and seperate walks and all that before we brought her home, but I think it's working out a bit better and to our benifit. This way they are getting to know each other, but it's very controlled. Now the 1st one they go to see when they come out of their crates-- is which ever is back in there. :lol: And they will lay beside each other's crates and go to sleep. When buddy is in his crate, if he whines Misty goes to see him. So I think they will be just fine. Today Buddy was playing with the cat & he barked, Misty barked, & buddy went to see her. He was going back and forth from the cat to Misty. LOL

We are treating Buddy as he is "above" Misty in the pack. Cuz he was here 1st. He eats 1st, and goes out 1st and so on. We should be able to let them have un leashed play sometime next week. I am looking forward to that. I hate to keep one crated and not the other. I've been alternating letting them out all through the day. Buddy is not used to being crated so much. They both are crated at night and if we are not home. We've pretty much always done that with Buddy. But he's doing very well with it. Better than I expected him to be. :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cannon said:
They are cute together! Does Misty's ear always stand up like that? :)
LOL sometimes. It depends on what she's hearing. My daughter was making funky noises to get her to look at the camera and not at all the other kids out. lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Sounds great, and like you and your family are doing a wonderful job, and right by each of them!! ;)

So how is the cat dealing? :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JennKBM said:
Sounds great, and like you and your family are doing a wonderful job, and right by each of them!! ;)

So how is the cat dealing? :lol:
LOL The same as he does with Buddy. Starts stuff and runs. :lol: I do not know how things with go with Penut when they both are out and about. They will most likely gang up on him. :shock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts