Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you have pm'd me asking for new pics, so here they are.

This is one I sent to Steve (my husband) today, he is in Afghanistan

I took way too many pics today... she is still having the shedding problem (goes back to the vet tomorrow) so I was following her around all day with the camera. Here are a couple:

and enough is enough

Here is the best I could get of her skin/hair/shedding.........

I have had her back on the Artemis now for almost 3 weeks, and we are going back to the vet about her skin scrape-ing tomorrow. I'll post the outcome then.

Bridget

Bridget

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Fina is beatiful! Has she been scraping her skin, is that why your taking her to the vet? At any rate, I hope she feels better, skin/fur wise :p .

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Bridget, what's up with her shedding? Is it more then it ashould be because Moose and my other dogs are shedding a lot so I just figure it is that time of year to get rid of the old coat and get thenew one. Eitherway I hope she feels better. Love the pictures but the hat one is the best.
Moose sends his love even thou he is so tired from his walk (just came back)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Haus has the HUGEST crush on Fina! He thinks she looks uber sexy in that hat too!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Debs

I don't really know. She has been shedding really bad and losing tiny clumps of hair, but it seems to be coming back in. The Vet did a skin scrape to see if it was bacterial or something else about a month ago and has the results. I'll let you know what she says later, we are going to the Vet tonight.

Oh and everyone else, thanks for all the nice complements! Fina is Flattered!

Bridget

·
Registered
297 Posts
her sire is Bandit

her dam is Chilly

Fina at three days old

Bridget, Fina is so beautiful, you took some great pics, I want to add them to my Galerie. Please could you send me via email the pic with hat(it is sooo cute!!) and when she stand up.
Here is one more!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OHHHHHHHHHHHHh Angelika THANK YOU for that pic of her mom! I had emailed Susanne and she was going to send me pics, but she never did!

I'm so excited I'm almost crying (over a pic of a dog............ :lol: !)

Also, check your pm's, I just made you another banner.......... :wink: can't help myself.

I'll email you the pics in a bit, and thanks for the complements and for the doggy!

Bridget

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We went to the vet, and she said that everything is ok and that maybe Fina is just having stress because Steve left last month for Afghanistan.

I had heard that dogs can loose hair during periods of stress, I guess she just really misses Steve!

Thanks for the concern Debs and Ambulldogpup.

Bridget

1 - 20 of 23 Posts