Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
Truly awesome!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love it! I like it with all of the writing in it talking about the real owners who love thier dogs.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
That was just awesome. Fix the picture quality and then do what you have to do to get BSL or whoever off the pits back!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
HausMommy said:
I decided to go with song #1, as PitChic pointed out about the hooker part in song 2.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6420850412784856/truepitbullowners/
ok don't blame me people (but I do like that song better) :lol:

I was wondering about the quality..I just sent a copy to Foster's foster mom who works for paw'd squad rescue. Can't wait to see what she thinks of it!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've viewed each version multiple times now, and if I cry again, they'll throw me out of the He-Man Woman Haters Club =D>

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pitchic27 said:
HausMommy said:
I decided to go with song #1, as PitChic pointed out about the hooker part in song 2.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6420850412784856/truepitbullowners/
ok don't blame me people (but I do like that song better) :lol:

I was wondering about the quality..I just sent a copy to Foster's foster mom who works for paw'd squad rescue. Can't wait to see what she thinks of it!
Send it to whoever you'd like. I'm going to try a different site and see if that makes a difference. If it does, then I'll upload it to my site, and go from there.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bella_blue said:
That's so wonderful! I really love the text interludes.
Thanks, I thought it would be more effective than the caption. Plus it helps to break up the photos. My favorite part is the children :)

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Again, I love the video. A friend of mine suggested you spell out BSL as Breed Specific Legislation at least once, since some people won't know what it means. I didn't when I first came to this site. To me, BSL was the Brown Side Locos - a local Mexican gang affiliated with either the bloods or the crips or some damn thing.

If you don't mind, I will cross post it to my rescue as well as the atlanta rescue list. Things get around very quickly on those lists.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
augrad said:
Again, I love the video. A friend of mine suggested you spell out BSL as Breed Specific Legislation at least once, since some people won't know what it means. I didn't when I first came to this site. To me, BSL was the Brown Side Locos - a local Mexican gang affiliated with either the bloods or the crips or some darn thing.

If you don't mind, I will cross post it to my rescue as well as the atlanta rescue list. Things get around very quickly on those lists.
That was suggested by someone else as well. I will fix it tonight :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
augrad said:
= A friend of mine suggested you spell out BSL as Breed Specific Legislation at least once, since some people won't know what it means. =

=

THANKS! I was just about to ask :)

Great video, a video kinda like this locked me in on the breed, well I was locked in, but it helped :) good work.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Shelly! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts