Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off we had a great time at disneyland although it was so exhausting and very packed.
Please understand I was exhausted when we took this one so I look horrible.
:oops:
They had these really neat mosaic type pictures all over(there made of other pics) but this was my favorite.

And finally to the April pics. The temp. has been around 85 since we've been home so she is enjoying her pool quite abit.
Hey get out of MY pool.
:roll:
Uh Oh water in the nose

And then me trying to get her to pose.

And some silly ones from the other night.

I hope you enjoy :love5:

· Registered
197 Posts
Aw, those pics of April are darling! She's such a pretty girl. You're in the Sac area right? That's where I just moved from. My mom says it's been raining almost non stop there for months. I'm glad you finally got some nice weather! I'm so jealous you got to go to Disneyland!!
On a sad note, I just noticed your note in your signature about Lady. I'm so sorry to hear that she's passed. Was it the tumors? Rest in peace, dear Lady. :angel7:

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
April doesn't seem to understand how to sit like a dog, she either has her feet stretched behind her or there in front but rarely like a typical dog sit.
Roccosmommy, Thank you it's been about 4 months now since we lost her(from the lung tumor).
I am from sacramento and waited so long for some sunshine but did not expect 85+ degrees just like that, it would've been nice to ease into the heat just a little.
Thanks again everyone.

· Registered
7,502 Posts
Very nice pictures! In the 3rd last pic you can really notice the beautiful eye liner she has! I am always a sucker for good pigment. It looks so good against the white fur.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.