Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that it was never going to get here!!! She wasable to bust out of her old collar like it was dental floss, I had resorted to her wearing her choker for a few ddays so she could not get away!! But it is finally here she isn't getting out of this sucker :wink: Plus it is so cute :queen:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Beautiful! Tora looks stunning in it. :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Nice! Where did you order it from?

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
I need a cool looking collar for mason..where can I go?

That collar is wicked awesome!!..lol I havent said that in forever (Sorry I laugh at my own exspense) :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got it from this guy on ebay...he has a lot of spiked stuff but you have something custom made and it would not be that expensive. I was really pleased with her collar, it was only $28 including shippping and it is excellent quality!! The only down side is it took forever to get made, I ordered it in the beginning of September and it just got here!!http://myworld.ebay.com/amish_leather I custom ordered one for Dober but it will be a while before that one gets here.... :D

Chico.Heidi said:
Very nice! She's got some serious turkey neck in that first pic! :lol: I always play with my dog's turkey necks, they're soooo soft!
:lol: I know I like to play with her gobbler too, it is serious!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts