Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!! My sister finally sent them to me... heres most of them. I have some at home but I am at work now so I will add those later. But the black and white ones my sister took... shes really into photography and I think they all turned out great!

I was dead asleep when she did this! My mom doesnt let her on the couch at home home but she couldnt help herself when she saw her cuddling!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Christmas day too and her new stuff!!

Kate and our dog Cocoa. Cocoa is a mix of who knows what and can't walk right now because of age, I was very impressed with Kate that she remembered to leave her alone the min we got back home.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol Kate is THEEEE biggest snuggler! Last night I had a "friend" spend the night... she came in and made herself comfy right inbetween us and only she knows how she found room!

Oh and I'll let my sister know you guys like her pictures!! She needs some confidence building too, she'll love it!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Johanna, those are great pics!!! LOOOOVE the b&w's! Awesome. :D (is that your sis in the black and whits photos?)

OT, but does anyone ever call you JoJo? Just wondering, my daughters has a friend named Johanne and everyone calls her JoJo.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts