Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now bear with me these are cell phone pics so kind of small...only camera :(

Super close up of Scarlet...momma's pretty girl. I dont know if you can tell by the pic but her allergies have been bothering her again...her left eye has been red and watery...she has been getting some tear stains on that eye :(

Close up of Clutch...momma's big boy! Hes pushing 90 lb now :shock: !

Momma's babies together! This just goes to show ya how large Clutch actually is now...by baby has grown up :( . He is just barely taller then Scarlet but out weighs her by at least 20 lb....hes my monster pit 8) . I know how eveyone Loves that term!

This was our first try at the 2 together...thought Scarlet looked kind of funny but not bad! They love their cheese-it snaks!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh yay linds!!!!!! i LOVE the new pictures! It was about time! Clutch, I can't believe it!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I know I have'nt posted pics in forever! Last pics you guys saw of Clutch he was still a puppy! He is a monster by looks but a teddy bear in nature...Scarlet is just Sccarlet...miss priss of the house!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG has he grown! They both look great! :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
cfhoftampa said:
Thanks! I know I have'nt posted pics in forever! Last pics you guys saw of Clutch he was still a puppy! He is a monster by looks but a teddy bear in nature...Scarlet is just Sccarlet...miss priss of the house!
Yeah, I haven't posted pics of Koda since he was, well the size he is in my banner, and he's tripled in size! I need to get some new ones soon...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
cfhoftampa said:
Yeah, I haven't posted pics of Koda since he was, well the size he is in my banner, and he's tripled in size! I need to get some new ones soon...
yes you do LOL!!! I just need a camera...lets do a forum drive for the poor girl who cant afford a camera :oops: ! I am hoping to have one by the end of summer! Once I do expect picture overload! Thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
They make a really great pair!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
cfhoftampa said:
apbtgurl26 said:
cfhoftampa said:
yes you do LOL!!! I just need a camera...lets do a forum drive for the poor girl who cant afford a camera :oops: ! I am hoping to have one by the end of summer! Once I do expect picture overload! Thanks for the compliments everyone!
I don't have a camera either, so I always have to borrow my mom's. We used to have a Canon Powershot, but we haven't been able to locate it since our last move...and just haven't bought another.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts