Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the first day of holidays together and seeing as the weather was so great we decided to head across the bridge to our favourite beach. You have to park in the forest and walk over the dunes to get to it, it looks straight out onto the North sea and the beach runs for miles. The best bit for Fiona and me is that it's right beside the RAF Leuchars base and we get to watch all the Tornados coming in off patrol and taking off again.
Enjoy the pictures.

Ziggy's still not too sure of water but Gem loves it now, we can't keep her out of it.

Managed to get a couple of pic's of the jets, excuse the quality it was hard to focus and follow them in.

After all the heat and fun this how the three of them ended up.

Hope you enjoyed

______
Andrew

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
those are great pictures!! They all look like they are having so much fun! Ziggy sure has gotten big! And gorgeous daughter you have!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Those last ones are great! Everyone must of had a great time.
I wish I could take Bogart to a beach, but the last time I did,
he started doing his crazy zoomies in the sand. It must feel
weird to him or something. :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Great pics, looked like fun!!!!
I cant take Atlas to the beach either he hates water with a passion and the last 2 times ive aken him
i've let him off and he ran straight back to the car!! hahaha if only he knew what fun he could have. such a dork.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stax said:
Great pics, looked like fun!!!!
I cant take Atlas to the beach either he hates water with a passion and the last 2 times ive aken him
i've let him off and he ran straight back to the car!! hahaha if only he knew what fun he could have. such a dork.
I have to admit Ziggy doesnt really like the water. He will put his toes in but thats it. He just sits at the side and watches Gem :lol:

Fiona.x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.