Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone my name is Donna and I live in the Midlands in the UK. Me and my partner have now owned our Staffie named Angel for 9 weeks. She is 11 months old and quite a handful but I wouldnt change her. I got her to keep me company in the day I have M.E and needed a reason to get out of bed in the morning.Angel is so loving and is a faithful companion to me. One think that amuses me is everytime I take her for a walk she thinks everyone wants to be her friend she pulls to get to adults, children and every dog she sees :roll: . She has had quite a few health problems since we got her she's had a ear infection, phantom pregnancy, blocked anal gland and now is itching like mad and is loosing her fur and has spots on the base of her tail. So shes of to the vets tomorrow. Ive been looking at the site you all seem very friendly and look forward to getting to know you all and your four legged friends :love4:

· Registered
5,685 Posts
Welcome! :hello2:

M.E.? Sorry if I'm being too nosy.

Hair loss at the tail sounds like flea allergy dermatitis. If it is, try Frontline, and a shampoo called "Relief" with pramoxine hydrochloride. Worked like a charm for my guys.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Jenn M.E stands for Myalgic Encephalopathy . It's also known as Chronic fatigue Syndrome or Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome. Ive had it since last Nov it makes you completley fatigued, you cant concentrate, your body is constantly painful, you are light and noise sensitive. I could go on for ever telling you my symptoms but I don't want to bore you.I worked full time until i got ill but im now on long term sick :cry: . Angel is so important to me she keeps my spirits up and helps me try and keep active. She's also just great company when I have to rest except she doesn't like me to go to sleep in the day if I try she nudges me until I open my eyes :roll: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.