Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

FIRST POSTING OF PIC'S OF MY DOGGIES

703 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  fawn coffee 
#1 ·
Well, these are not the best pic's....but I have never posted pictures of my doggies yet. So I decided I will post these for now. They were taken on Sunday at my boyfriend's parent's house....

Haley, female staffordshire, 7 yrs old (white one)
Brooklyn, female ABPT 9 mnths old, (brindle one)

Ruckus, male ABPT/mastiff mix, 4.5 mnths old (brown one, left hand side)

I will take some better pictures and post them soon

See less See more
#6 ·
Gorgious dogs, but take the prongs off!! The idiots that had Chapps would turn his prong backwards when he was in the house...and it's just like..why? Get a nice nylon one and leave it on if you want them to wear collars in the house.

#7 ·
ChappsnHolly said:
Gorgious dogs, but take the prongs off!! The idiots that had Chapps would turn his prong backwards when he was in the house...and it's just like..why? Get a nice nylon one and leave it on if you want them to wear collars in the house.
I know! I keep telling myself that! There has been too many times that she had almost poked my eye out with that collar (my fault for not taking it off). Gotta get Haley a more practical collar.

Does anyone see the mastiff in Ruckus? Apparently his mother was ABPT and father was pure mastiff. Does he look like another mix to anybody else?

As for Brooklyn....does she look too small for 9 mths (well pretty much 10 mnths)?

#10 ·
fawn coffee said:
how sweet about time you post some pictures
i like the first picture the best.looks like Haley talking to you
LOL, thanks! I decided to take and post some pics after you pmed me for pictures of my doggies

By the way...your new banner is adorable!!

fawn coffee said:
sorry dont really see any mastiff in Ruckus
What do you see in him?

#13 ·
pit_bull_lover said:
fawn coffee said:
LOL, thanks! I decided to take and post some pics after you pmed me for pictures of my doggies

thanks tanner made it for me

What do you see in him?
he looks like pit to me
mabe just need a bigger picture of his hole body at once

#14 ·
fawn coffee said:
pit_bull_lover said:
fawn coffee said:

thanks tanner made it for me

What do you see in him?
he looks like pit to me
mabe just need a bigger picture of his hole body at once
greatdane maybe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.