Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
357 Posts
hortoristic said:
Real professional group I see here. I'll remove myself from this group as it is very apparent I don't want to be associated with you bunch. The name calling is pretty darn low and disrespecful.
People were trying to help you and tell you that you shouldn't go out and buy a breed you know nothing about in hopes to breed it to make money (cuz obviously that's what you are wanting to do). I think that is much more professional than what you are planning on doing. [-X And I feel bad for your dog. :(

· Registered
357 Posts
kogeki said:
AllAmericanPUP said:
one second she agrees with us..the next we're all bad people..okie dokie then :roll:
Multiple Personality Disorder possibly?
More like bi-polar. ;)

Rachel - I don't think any of us are against breeding period, just breeding for all the wrong reasons. The ONLY reason you should EVER breed a dog would be to better the breed. If you breed working dogs, then you should be breeding dogs that have good nerve, drive, no genetic defects, etc. Just because there are well known breeders out there (aka Razors Edge) doesn't mean they sell quality dogs. They have been breeding dogs to make them bigger, stronger, wider, etc. All the WRONG reasons. And I'm sorry, but everyone loves their dog and thinks it be nice to have one of their pups... but dogs don't just deliver 1 puppy, and the bottom line is there aren't enough homes in the WORLD to house all the dogs we have already.... why add to the problem with dogs that aren't making a breed better?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.