Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feed Jake~Confederate Railroad

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Bella's mom for reminding me what a great program movie maker is! And thank you all for letting me use your pictures!

Here it is:
http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=215A76JL9VCYW0PXI2B4TJA04E

Here it is redone with a different song:
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FDL50OOBPOQ51W0XUMVHW3M9M

Movie is approx. 13 MB.
What do you all think? This is my first try, and it needs some editting still. 8)

I've added a poll. The first video is the first option, the second video is the second option. Personally I like the second song.

So after watching the second video again, I realized it needs some major work. Timing is off. :(

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure. I could try it :) Do you think the song fits well?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I think it would be cool if you could use a different font for each picture. Maybe a crayon/chalky type font for the images with kids in it.

Edit: I think the song fits well. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bella_blue said:
I think it would be cool if you could use a different font for each picture. Maybe a crayon/chalky type font for the images with kids in it.

Edit: I think the song fits well. :)
I could do that. I have over 4000 fonts on my computer! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, I can still use more pics. There's about a minute left in that song :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
i liked it. The only problem i have is that i know a lot of drug dealers and i dont know any that fights dogs. The ones that i know that have pitbulls love them just as much as you guys do. So i think you should take the drugdealer part of. Just my two sence. I love the idea though . You put some really good pic in there.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The drug dealer part is the whole basis of the slide show. Ald Carothers says in effect, that ONLY drug dealers and gang bangers own pitbulls. My point is to prove that wrong. It's nothing against drug dealers, but I can't edit the quote.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.