Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made Bella and Remy a flirt pole today out of a 1" x 5ft. PVC pipe and some rope. I tied a rope toy on the end. I wish I had made one of these months ago! They're both passed out on the floor from exhaustion.

ZOMG!!!

Taking a break to pose for pictures

"CHEEEEEESE!"

Oh, and in case you didn't think Remy was the most adorable dog ever...here ya go:

:D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Teehee. Bella's such a diva when it comes to posing for pics. And Mr. Remy's soon going to take the place of Growly with his "Come to Remy" eyes!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LuvaBULL said:
How did you make it, I wanna make my monsters one! Cute pics!
It's the best thing ever!!! I bought a 5 foot long piece of 1" thick PVC pipe and 8 feet of 5/8" thick rope. I fed the rope through the pipe and tied one of the ends in a knot so it can't be pulled through. I tied the rope toy to the dangly end, and voila! The best $7 I've ever spent! Haha!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm just new to this flirt pole idea. I see how you made it, but what's it attached to? Or do you just hold it while the dog plays? If that's the case, I'll be more tired than Petey!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
carson said:
I'm just new to this flirt pole idea. I see how you made it, but what's it attached to? Or do you just hold it while the dog plays? If that's the case, I'll be more tired than Petey!
I just hold on to it like a fishing pole. :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
carson said:

LMAO @ CARSON

They are great pictures.Looks like they had a blast.Might have to try that one for my two :wink:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think everyone needs one of these things! They're so cheap to make, and they're a great work out for the dog. I sometimes get dizzy watching them run around!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts