Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let see pix of yours. I am looking for ideas for my own.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have liked your spring pole since I 1st saw it a few months back, KyleB.

OrsonDogge, where can I find horsewhips? They one we had my wife broke over my a$$. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
12,742 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
463 Posts
I don't know if this counts, but at my parents house I tied a Kong to a tree and let Carla go at it. Is there any reason not to use a tree? This tree is about dead and coming down this year or next so I wasn't worried about long term damage, but if it was a tree you were hoping to keep, could it be damaged?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
If you have a tree that will support the weight, definitley go for it. If i had a nice big tree, I'd have a couple setups, all different heights on different branches.

Damn orange county.. :p

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got my flirt pole/ Horse whip at petsmart...it was like $12...what I do is tie one of Busters toys at the end and away we go....just becarful when they grab it and pull....because its a whip it will injure any bystanders if they let go or lose their grip.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KyleB said:
Why'd she say no? :\

Tell her she can get stencils and paint girly-crap all over it or something... :]
She's a woman. Women are irrational creatures. :lol: But I will give her that advice.

RNBzie said:
I got my flirt pole/ Horse whip at petsmart...it was like $12...what I do is tie one of Busters toys at the end and away we go....just becarful when they grab it and pull....because its a whip it will injure any bystanders if they let go or lose their grip.
:lol: Noted. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
daisypup said:
im going to be the stupid one and ask if these are just for fun or if they help/do something lol :oops: :wink:
They are for both fun and help...Fun because it is a different activity for your dog, more than just playing fetch and gives you opportunity to do some bonding with your dog. These tools/ toys help keep your bully exercised, entertained, and out of trouble. Both the spring pole and flirt pole promote calisthenics (i.e. strength, power, balance, agility), just my $.02.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts