Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, here's a couple of pictures of our boy Floyd at the southern counties show. It was the first time he's been shown. He won 1st in puppy, best puppy dog, and best oposite sex puppy in show :D

And here's a picture of my wife and Floyd with the judge :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I get so excited to see Floyd!!! I love his devilish grin...I think he knows he is cute :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Way to go, Floyd! What a great boy. :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thankyou everyone :D

We are so proud of him 8)

Hope you dont mind but here's a few more pictures of him showing of his rosettes :lol:

·
Registered
101 Posts
well done mate. i`ve got a feeling we haven`t heard the last of floyd`s achievments. hes an awsome dog. he deserves it. :D
How do you get his coat so glossy? what do you feed him on?

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Congrats on the wins! Floyd is a very stunning looking animal!

How many puppies were entered in the show?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers :D

He is fed Nutro puppy lamb and rice. He gets 1 Omega 3 capsual in his food everyday, and some evening primrose oil. He also gets pilchards or tuna at least once a week. We have tried him on a few different diets since we have had him, but found that the Nutro best suited him. It's quite expensive but we find it keeps him looking good. I actually wasn't happy with his condition at all when he went to the show or in those pictures :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just been on your website, it's not surprising floyd is a fantastic dog. What a pedigree. I was interested to see
DUMBRITON SPECIAL BREW AT BERLSCARG pop up in his pedigre. CROSSGUNS BILLY BLACK and VALGLO CASANOVA AT CROSSGUNS is definatley where floyd gets his good looks from.

Im sure floyd will become a great champion :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts