Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i told Vegas that you think he is cross eyed ! in all his pic's and he had this to say to ya ! :wink: .

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I edited this once, if it gets changed back a second time it will be deleted. Watch your language. Thanks. :wink:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gess it's better than one looking at ya and the other one trying to find ya ! :tard:

lizzy got the lazy eye thing going on like Penelope Cruz ..lol... :lol: :tard:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
There is no need to make rude remarks about each other's dogs you all know where this is going to lead.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hey, I think Penelope Cruz is HAWT!!! I also think that Peter was just asking a question an not making a ugly crack and that you have taken it to another level. Can't we all just get along...ever? :?: :?:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
......... lazy eye thing going on like Penelope Cruz ..lol... :lol: :tard:
Ya... I got one of those! :tard:

The only time they ALMOST look in the same direction, is when I hold some food in front of her... Fatty Fatty Bella

I can talk about my own dog, right? :p

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
attitude said:
ALPHAMALE said:
lizzy got the lazy eye thing going on like Penelope Cruz ..lol... :lol: :tard:
no, he is right. izzy does have a lazy eye. but at least i'm not so kennel blind i would deny it
only reason i deny it cause it's not true only reason he looks cross eyed is because iam always close to him and using toy's or kibble to get his att....so he folows my hand and get cross eyed sometimes here from the time he was young watch the eyes as his head grows it just looks like he's cross eyed but realy he not but thanks for your concern :wink:

think about it if he was truly cross eyed he would have been alll his like not just somthing that happens

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SugarBear said:
Hey, I think Penelope Cruz is HAWT!!! I also think that Peter was just asking a question an not making a ugly crack and that you have taken it to another level. Can't we all just get along...ever? :?: :?:
an other level ?????????? WHAT ok i gess you dident see the 1000000 :lol: faces under the post :? you funny :roll:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.