·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Honestly, is it really necessary to make a new thread in EVERY section? One thread would've served it's purpose just fine...JMO.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted a request in the moderators section. I posted a link to the poll in most all sections because I would like participation. Like in any poll/election you have to get a majority of the voters to get decent results. I'm sure Root would be interested in the poll's results.

If you go ask your boss at work for something, you might get it. If you and the whole department go ask, an even better chance.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
tycosales said:
I posted a request in the moderators section. I posted a link to the poll in most all sections because I would like participation. Like in any poll/election you have to get a majority of the voters to get decent results. I'm sure Root would be interested in the poll's results.

If you go ask your boss at work for something, you might get it. If you and the whole department go ask, an even better chance.
Yeah, well ask anyone here, and probably 99% of us use the "recent topics" link, meaning this crazy request pops up like 10 times on our list of topics. One thread would've been more than enough. We get your point, and understand where you're coming from, but it's not going to do any good. This is an INTERNET FORUM, and though there may be RULES we're supposed to follow, there's a slim chance everyone will follow them and abide by them. Flaming is going to happen...period. We can bitch moan and complain all day, but we'll still be in the same place when we started. I'm not trying to be rude, so don't get me wrong. The only solution to all this is simply NOT TO REPLY if you feel the question is redundant or "dumb". When newbies come on here and want to know an answer to something, I seriously doubt they're going to want to search through pages and pages of posts to TRY and find their answer. I know I wouldn't.

·
Registered
634 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
tycosales said:

Yeah, well ask anyone here, and probably 99% of us use the "recent topics" link, meaning this crazy request pops up like 10 times on our list of topics. One thread would've been more than enough. We get your point, and understand where you're coming from, but it's not going to do any good. This is an INTERNET FORUM, and though there may be RULES we're supposed to follow, there's a slim chance everyone will follow them and abide by them. Flaming is going to happen...period. We can b-witch moan and complain all day, but we'll still be in the same place when we started. I'm not trying to be rude, so don't get me wrong. The only solution to all this is simply NOT TO REPLY if you feel the question is redundant or "dumb". When newbies come on here and want to know an answer to something, I seriously doubt they're going to want to search through pages and pages of posts to TRY and find their answer. I know I wouldn't.
i agree on the recent topic thing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts