Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall...my name is Silver and I live in the San Antonio area. I have a 3 month old AB, Zeus that has stolen my heart. I also have 3 children, 2 other dogs, 3 cats, 2 rats and 6 snakes. Yeah I know.
I work as a jobsite secretary on construction sites in the Austin area. I get to bring Zeus to work with me and have been doing it since the day I brought him home at 8 weeks old.
I love music, rock, old hair metal, and alot of good ole ACDC/KISS/etc.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Welcome! That's awesome Zeus gets to go to work with you! And as you will soon find out around here...we MUST have pics! We love pics! :lol:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a couple I think I posted when I first found this forum. Let me see if I can dig them up. I just thought I would share a little about meself. :) I'll go look for pics.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh my word!!!1 Zues is soooooooooooooooooo stinky cute!!

And welcome! haha :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! He is spoiled rotten. Sleeps right in between me and my hubby. Snores. Farts. It's like sleeping with TWO men. LOLOL :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Zeus is a cutie! I love the pic of him sleeping with your son (I assume that's your son :D )...so sweet! And Tinkerbelle is a good lookin' girl...we had a Schnauzer growing up...his name was Ebony Findley Von Schnauzer...we just called him Findley, lol! Findley lived to be 17!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts