Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
NorsemanBW said:
He is out of my F3 Olde English Bulldogge and a very well tempered 58lb Redboy/jocko line red rednose. :)
So, the breed's official name is Olde Bulldogge, or is it registered as an Olde Tyme Bulldogge? It's a little confusing.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
NorsemanBW said:
She is CKC and IOEBA International Olde English Bulldogge Asso. registered O.E.B. F3 means that 3 generations back there was at least one foundation dog(not purebred OEB) out of the 8 dogs. She has english and american bulldog blood 3 gens. back. Nowadays the CKC or IOEBA wont accept f1 or f2 OEBs. My boy is N.B.A. national bulldogge asso. registered f1.
Ok...still confusing...
I know what the CKC, IOEBA, NBA, AKC, UKC, UCA, etc. are. The sire of this pup is registered as an OEB w/ CKC, IOEBA, and NBA. I get that. What is "she" registered as? Is she also registered OEB w/ the APBT in her, or will she be registered under a different breed name? I'm not trying to doubt you or bust your [email protected], I'm just curious, trying to learn something new every day, ya know? :D

~S

PS
Getting off topic, sorry about that.
Good lookin' pup, by the way!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.