Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Foundation Olde Bulldogge 50% APBT

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  maryserratos 
#1 ·
[/url]

:) Bred for wieght pulling[/img]

See less See more
#7 ·
She is CKC and IOEBA International Olde English Bulldogge Asso. registered O.E.B. F3 means that 3 generations back there was at least one foundation dog(not purebred OEB) out of the 8 dogs. She has english and american bulldog blood 3 gens. back. Nowadays the CKC or IOEBA wont accept f1 or f2 OEBs. My boy is N.B.A. national bulldogge asso. registered f1.

#8 ·
NorsemanBW said:
She is CKC and IOEBA International Olde English Bulldogge Asso. registered O.E.B. F3 means that 3 generations back there was at least one foundation dog(not purebred OEB) out of the 8 dogs. She has english and american bulldog blood 3 gens. back. Nowadays the CKC or IOEBA wont accept f1 or f2 OEBs. My boy is N.B.A. national bulldogge asso. registered f1.
Ok...still confusing...
I know what the CKC, IOEBA, NBA, AKC, UKC, UCA, etc. are. The sire of this pup is registered as an OEB w/ CKC, IOEBA, and NBA. I get that. What is "she" registered as? Is she also registered OEB w/ the APBT in her, or will she be registered under a different breed name? I'm not trying to doubt you or bust your b@lls, I'm just curious, trying to learn something new every day, ya know? :D

~S

PS
Getting off topic, sorry about that.
Good lookin' pup, by the way!

#9 ·
Sorry, my boy is the pup, f1 NBA. She is IOEBA reg as OEB. Sire is reg as purebred APBT and is not in NBA, for a first gen. foundation litter, the sire andor dam dont need to be registered. To produce f2 foundation pups, my f1 must be bred back to at least an f3 purebred. If not they will stay f1. When an f2 is bred back to at least an f3, the pups will be considered purebred, but the litter will not be CKC or IOEBA registered, you must single register them back. I know it can be very confusing. Especially when people think an olde is supposed to be the same as an english bulldog. Thats why the creater of the breed renamed his line "Leavitt Bulldogges" and the other lines breeders gave themselves easier distinguished names. :shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.