Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when I took Deuce to the vet and found out he had demodex mange, the vet said he had a fractured tooth, and if it didn't get better they would have to pull it. What do they mean a fractured tooth? Does that mean he broke a piece off? By the way, the vet at Petsmart was very good. He seemed very knowledgable and he explained everything to me in detail, but I didn't understand about the tooth thing. I will definately be sticking with them. They even called me the very next day to see if Deuce was doing any better. I was shocked. Anybody know about this tooth thing?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Sophie has one that's chipped, but I've never seen one fractured. I would guess that means it's got a crack in it. It's a baby tooth, right? So he should be losing it soon? How old is Deucey now?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, its a baby tooth. Its one of his k-9's. He said it was swollen, and the other tooth would be coming in soon. He said if the swelling didn't get better they would pull it out. He will be 5 months in about a week. Last night he was actually calm, so I tried to look at them, and I noticed one on the top was missing the tip. I guess this was what he was referring to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts