Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe how Grizwald's look has changed in a few short months. Check out the banner photo at the bottom of this - then look at these pix.

WTF is going on with those ears?
LOOK at how big his head is.
Two blue eyes have now mutated into one mostly brown and the other half-blue, half-brown.
He is a bat-eared painted clown mutant pig-puppy from Planet X!
I hope his ears flop back down a bit as he gets older, the way they are now kinda freaks me out. But he is still a such a cutie, look at the look on his face. Think he'll fill out? He eats plenty.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
hahahaaha!!!!!!! Omg, he is GORGIOUS!!! And I LOVE his ears!!! Omg I want him!!! :shock:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I love his ears they my go back down they may not but they give him so much character :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Sorry, I have to chuckle when I look at him. He is too cute!! His head will grow and the ears won't look so big. I loved the "discription" you gave of him!!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The best thing about those ears is that each one has an independent 360 degree swivel range.

He can pin them so far back behind his head that the tips cross, and frequently only one is pricked up and the other back. SUPER funny!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG! :shock: I don't mean to laugh... :lol: ......but I have to! :lol: That is seriously adorable! Don't worry, they all go through that dorky puppy stage. He'll settle down and grow into those fabulous ears. :albino:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
OMG That is f'n fantastic!!!!! :D

I've heard that if you massage the ears a LOT as they are growing, it breaks up the cartilage, and they will lay down. Never had a pup long enough to expirement with that, though.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LMFAO :lol: :lol: @ this comment : I hope his ears flop back down a bit as he gets older, the way they are now kinda freaks me out.

LOL, I cant stop chuckling he is to freaking adorable.
Dont worry though he is in one of those awkward stages and a damn cute one at that :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts