Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I live in town (moving soon ) but I tried to make the back yard look like farm cause I like the look well now to the story i let the shit heads out this morring it to do there thing even though it's raning and well the kids sleep in to so I drive too school I come home to this crap ! WTF .. little shit 's

HERES WHAT IT DID LOOK LIKE

AND NOW WHAT THEY DID !!!!!!!!!! THIS MORNING

HEY GUYS COME HERE ........WANNA TALK TO YA ...YES DAD YES DAD

DID YOU DO THIS !!!!!!!!! DID YOU .............no wasent us jynx the aussie did it

WELL I GOT PICS OF YOU TOO YOUR DEAD MEAT GO TO BED ..NOW!!!!!!!!!!

dauhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok sorry dad sorry dad were going !

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO :lol: Sorry, Steve, but those pics are great! Man did they make a mess! :shock:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
LMAO :lol: That really sucks (for you :p ) but it looks like they had fun! Where was Jynx during all of this? Is she the brains of the operation while the bullies are the brawn? She probably plants the idea in their heads, then sits back to watch and laugh!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tinkerbell said:
LMAO :lol: That really sucks (for you :p ) but it looks like they had fun! Where was Jynx during all of this? Is she the brains of the operation while the bullies are the brawn? She probably plants the idea in their heads, then sits back to watch and laugh!
yep she was looking out the window the hol time barking at them ...probley telli g them what to do ..lol-.. she hates the rain stella and vegas love it ! ...

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Pretty hard to look innocent when the "evidence" is all over your skin. :lol:
Don't know how you got those last two pics - but they are great. You should
do up a little picture story book for your coffee table and to share with the kids.
Very cute and very funny.
:D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Steve I think your two bullies were people in their previous life. The expressions on their faces are priceless and looks like they know what you are talking about. I feel for you but hey it's not me so I can laugh. GREAT PICTURES AND CAPTIONS.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
:laughing3: That is a funny shot! Vegas is cross eyed, maybe it has something to do with his rocket sticking out.

Stella has to be one of the best looking dogs I have ever seen. I couldn't be mad at either one of them for too long.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Oh my freakin' gawd, that was one of the funniest posts I've ever read on this board. Those pictures are PRICELESS. If there was some way to nominate 'best post' this would win the prize. I had to show everyone here at work, you got a bunch of crabby nurses (all dog lovers) on a hot, understaffed, overcrowded unit to laugh - thank you!

Steve, your lack of spelling skills makes it funnier for some reason, not putting you down or anything bro, just somehow it makes it even more comical, I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Did they F-up the plants? Mo knows to stay away from the landscaping, but even still I have to watch him. When I first got him he decapitated three of my hostas. GRRRR! :evil:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts