Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1yr 1/2 old male american bulldog. He was given to us around june of this year. He was house broken. I also have a 3yr old jackrussell that recently had puppies and stays in our kennel. she had stayed in the house with him for a few weeks because it was to hot out side for her to have the puppies. when she was in the house my male bulldog started pooping in the house. i just thought it was due to the fact that we have never been able to house train my jack russell. now that the jack russell is back outside my male is still pooping in the house and getting into the trash. he has also got on my kitchen counter to get meat that was thawing out. we play with him and love on him daily, i do not understand why he has changed his good behavior.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
brandiwlk2 said:
I have a 1yr 1/2 old male american bulldog. He was given to us around june of this year. He was house broken. I also have a 3yr old jackrussell that recently had puppies and stays in our kennel. she had stayed in the house with him for a few weeks because it was to hot out side for her to have the puppies. when she was in the house my male bulldog started pooping in the house. i just thought it was due to the fact that we have never been able to house train my jack russell. now that the jack russell is back outside my male is still pooping in the house and getting into the trash. he has also got on my kitchen counter to get meat that was thawing out. we play with him and love on him daily, i do not understand why he has changed his good behavior.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
brandiwlk2 said:
The pooping, I have no idea maybe a territory thing, but really no idea...............Sometimes dogs are not bad becuase the right circumstances have not presented themselves(the meat). Tora is great for the most part but every once in a while she will find trouble, like today she tore up one of my decorations, little brat :lol: .........I think she heard my friend saying how jealous she was that I could have "stuff" and Tora would not touch it, but her dog would tear hers up...............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.