Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are alot of pics of Dozer and Lucy last night. Oh yeah Puppies should be here fall 2006 :lol: :wink: JUST KIDDING!!!!! They would be cute puppies though :wink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
I love your dogs! That looks like my house on even give moment! Except silly me has add another one to the mix!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL Great pics. When my two go at it they move furniture around the living room! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww, so cute!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RED said:
I love your dogs! That looks like my house on even give moment! Except silly me has add another one to the mix!
Oh man, everytime I see your pics I know how you feel :lol: . Chad hasn't stopped talking about getting a Rotti, he wants one so bad. I'll wait to see how your pics turn out to see what I would have to deal with :lol:

I cannot imagine what it would be like with three of them, pure CRAZINESS!!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
They are just to much. Sometimes I wish we had another dog for Harley to play with but I don't think I could handle having 2 dogs right now.

Great Pics.
KElly

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That 4th picture is priceless! I love the expression on Dozer's face like "your starting to bug me now."

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
gazar said:
Great pics - know they are alot of fun. What is that great big grey ball in pic #2?
Yoga ball!

Actually, bremner, I was surprised to see that ball still inflated lol! Abby always trys to go after ours. silly dogs :lol:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ambulldogpup said:
gazar said:
Great pics - know they are alot of fun. What is that great big grey ball in pic #2?
Yoga ball!

Actually, bremner, I was surprised to see that ball still inflated lol! Abby always trys to go after ours. silly dogs :lol:
Actually that is my 3rd ball in the last 4 months, lol. I think he might of finally learned that I get REALLY mad when he plays with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts