Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Moose has been really good on his leash since he was small. Listens and walks pretty much at my side. Now he is 1 years old and all he wants to do is pull and is showing dog aggression to certain dog in the neighborhood. He dosen't listen to well either. Any suggestions on what I should do? I am lost now.
Thanks in advance,
debs

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
He's acting like a typical teenager, which is what he is. I would go back to the basics to reinforce your basic OB for a while.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
debs said:
Well Moose has been really good on his leash since he was small. Listens and walks pretty much at my side. Now he is 1 years old and all he wants to do is pull and is showing dog aggression to certain dog in the neighborhood. He dosen't listen to well either. Any suggestions on what I should do? I am lost now.
Thanks in advance,
debs
CC is starting that, you know they understanding what you want them to do they just don't do it!!!! :roll: I'm hopping it is like with my dobbies, They got over it in about 2-21/2 mo.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Sounds like the terrible teenager has arrived!! Mags went through that too - but for her it lasted a good year - between 1-2 years old - she was SUCH a brat - but she has settled down for the most part now and listens to her mamma!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ug! I hate this stage. Well back to working him in the heat by myself. He get really bad when my DH comes with us for the walk. Thank you everyone.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh great. Loki is barely 17 months old and I have another phase to look forward to?? And I've been so encouraged by his progress too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts