Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people think we teach these dogs the "dane sit" but in reality they will sit on anything and anyone who will pet them or sit still :lol:

Here's my friends dane at one of our Meet and Greets.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
:lol: too cute!!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
160lbs of LAP DOG! But you kinda get used to it after awhile...that dog outweights me by 50lbs!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awww...that's a very cute pic...gorgeous Dane too! I absolutely love Great Danes...they're so majestic looking!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That's great!! What a gorgeous boy he is!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's my favorite dane to work with, he was one of Diva's puppies. So I have more of a soft spot for him. Beth (his owner) has worked with him since she got him and since he's so laid back therapy work may be in his future!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
That's so funny! I've seen them do that on sofas, but never on a metal folding chair. Guess they're not too picky! :lol:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the comments.

It doesn't take much to please a dane that's for sure! I think that's why I love em so much, they can be so silly and you can't help but laugh at the antics.

It's kinda funny when we do Meet and Greets and petsmart and petco, people will come walking in the door and see danes sitting on peoples laps and chairs and they just bust out laughing. But it also draws attention to us, which is good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts