Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You'll have to excuss the quality, they were taken with a cruddy camera phone, but these were from yesterday. We went to this HUGE one-a-month flea market, and we were walking down one side of it called "Pet Alley" and they wouldn't let walk a dog through there that we didn't just buy, so we had to stick Torco in a cart. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO That's adorable!! :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, and about the T-shirt.....

When we first got there, we had probably 50 people make comments about our "pit bull". Some were nice, some not so much. So we decided to have some fun with it and got him a T-shirt made that said "I'M NOT A PITBULL" ..........

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LuvaBULL said:
LMAO!!! He has some crazy ears... and that bully smile is priceless!
His ears are definitely crazy. We never know what they're going to do from one minute to the next. Here's a pic we took of him this morning........

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Steph,
I love all your dogs, but Torco is my favorite!! He's such a character! Love the shirt :thumbright:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
That is to funny! :laughing5: :laughing5: His ears are nutty and that gives him alot of his charm. Love the shirt idea too! Did anyone else say anything after he was wearing hte shirt?

·
Registered
807 Posts
debs said:
Did anyone else say anything after he was wearing hte shirt?
Actually, YES! We had 2 people try to argue with us, telling us that American Bulldogs and Pit Bulls were the same thing. :roll: I can't belive the stupidity of some people.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I absolutely love the t-shirt!!! What a great idea. I love the pics of him riding in the cart too. I usually only see the toy breeds doing that. It's so funny how he's hanging out the top!

·
Registered
594 Posts
GTChick01 said:
LuvaBULL said:
LMAO!!! He has some crazy ears... and that bully smile is priceless!
His ears are definitely crazy. We never know what they're going to do from one minute to the next. Here's a pic we took of him this morning........
Lay off the pipe!! LOL I love them!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts