Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
That last picture and your caption made me laugh...gabby is too cute...and poor Morgan...hope he runs fast :wink:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Ha! she is awesome! My girl does the same exact thing. You would think she is a tiger or something stalking prey.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone lol shes NUTS!!!!!!!!
and omg like goats!!! I came home a few months ago to lookin Bax right in the eyes..he was standing on the kitchen table lol ...dork!
Bax was sick the last few days...found out what was wrong today he really had me scared
He threw up the day before yesterday two times and a lot...and he was having bm's so I figured ok no blockage...thennn he stopped eating and all that...took him to vet yesterday she said she didnt feel anything? and we could xray or wait it out a day...took him off food till this morning and he finally ate today and went to the bathroom and didnt throw up.....well
Out comes one of his toys....omgggggg so throwing away the big boodas taht i thought were safe...nope! :roll:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
These pics had me cracing up!!! Gabby is a doll! Poor Mason :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would post more often, but im constantly being prompted for my password and name on here dont know why....I have the box checked for signing me in etc...anyone have this problem?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts