1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Yes 99.9% of them do...But why do you want to know

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
game as in the original purpose of this breed.......
If you mean do we fight our dogs NOT JUST NO..... BUT HE!! F$$k NO
Personally I think that anyone that is willing to fight their dog should be shot and that only cause I am feeling kind :evil: ............It takes a real sick F$%k to do something like that and I would like to see anyone that would do that put in a ring with their creation :wink:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I know that fighting is what created the APBT but I DO NOT agree with it....I know that there are far more humane ways to work a dog than a blood sport

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
You are mentally ill and I hope that you do not own any dogs....As far as me, I am going to report you to root and hope that there is legal action that can be taken

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i do not figh tdogs and do not own dogs....i dont mean to offend you im actually talkin about hog hunting i kno the sport is practived in many other countries....

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Sorry I flew off the handle I thought you were talking about dog fighting..As you can see I get a little angry when that topic comes up...Personally I would not let my dog do the hunting thing and I know nothing about it....As far as working my dog she is still a puppy. I am looking at a trainer now for tracking aglilty etc. Maybe of she has the nerves personal protection training one day

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Who me? I am a cupcake, I just want her to have the very best in life ...I doubt that she has the nerves for personal protection, though, but we are going to give it a shot when she comes of age (2 years old) The trainer said that he will test her to see exactly what she can handle...but it could just a dream...We will see

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
BanterBull said:
halo said:
Is this guy for real ????
He's just your typical forum troll....ignore him and he'll go away and stay away...
Ya'll missed the joy that was El Mexicano he wanted to know if we fight our dogs when he got my reply about the police he went back and erased his messages, worthless punk..Root banned him :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts