Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG what a sweetheart! :D

Specifics please? What breed? How old? M/F?

Oooops...nevermind....I see it is a male. :oops:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kasco said:
OMG what a sweetheart! :D

Specifics please? What breed? How old? M/F?
male APBT born on 6/16/06 (lucky he wasnt born 10 days earlier :wink: )...the funny thing is we had such a hard time trying to think up something to call him, it came down to Gemini or Trump...Trump as in Donald Trump, because his marking have this sort of comb over/toupee thing goin on at certain angles - :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh I am in love with your puppy!!! :love5:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks to all for the kind comments...

I consider myself a responsible owner so it was difficult to get another APBT after i was extremely heart broken to give up my last one (to a very good home) due to bad housing situation. I didnt want to rush right back into it, it took me 6yrs to find the heart to have another

here she is, Nikia APBT born 8/21/2000....most of these were end of the year in 2000 (quality isnt great, before digi cam, scanned pics)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Broadband Bully said:
thanks to all for the kind comments...

I consider myself a responsible owner so it was difficult to get another APBT after i was extremely heart broken to give up my last one (to a very good home) due to bad housing situation. I didnt want to rush right back into it, it took me 6yrs to find the heart to have another

here she is, Nikia APBT born 8/21/2000....most of these were end of the year in 2000 (quality isnt great, before digi cam, scanned pics)

AAAWWW...she's sooo cute! Not to mention she has the exact same bday as my daughter - same year and all! :D Sorry you had to give her up though... :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
Beautiful little boy!!! love his markings and colour!! :D

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
very cute!

He's 2 months old now, how old is he in those pictures?
I hope you didn't have him away from the mother in those pictures because he looks to be about 4-5 weeks old there?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PitBullRoyalty said:
very cute!

He's 2 months old now, how old is he in those pictures?
I hope you didn't have him away from the mother in those pictures because he looks to be about 4-5 weeks old there?
got him officially at 6 weeks, babysat mom & him sometimes.... i know thats on the early side

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
one last pic of her....it embodies what kind of dog she was and not some vicious baby eater most seem to think when they hear pitbull

1 - 20 of 26 Posts