Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hoped this day would never come but sadly it has. We both came home from work and found that she'd gone berserk during the day, she'd attacked and tore the throat out of one of her friends.
Froggy. :lol:
He's been around for a few months now and been a great pal but his time had come.

Is this the face of a savage killer?? :lol:

We'll have a nice quiet funeral for him.

THE NEXT VICTIM, MR PHEASANT

______
Andrew

Well it's less than a week and poor Mr Pheasant is no more

It looks like the poor bird suffered multiple bite wounds to the body and despite our best efforts is gone.
Well looks like another visit to the pet store for another "little friend". Please say a prayer for the next one. :twisted:

______
Andrew

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
LOL! How could Gem do such a thing?! Gem looks pretty guilty in that second picture though. 8-[

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beetle said:
Gem is so cute. I can't believe she would do such a thing...I'm sure it was self defense. :D
I don't know about that, we've seen the treatment Mr Pheasant's been getting. The poor bird's shaking with fear!
Thanks for all your kind words for Froggie, he was much loved and will be sadly missed. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you start to bury all of the toys that Faith has torn up, we would have a graveyard in our backyard. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts