Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was too funny! Penut got in Buddy's crate....

They were playing...

and who won????

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Penut thinks he's King of the house. He is always starting stuff with Buddy. But Buddy is getting wise and learning to sneak up on him too. LOL I'm just so thankful they get along and Buddy is very tolerant of the little trouble maker. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awwww Peanut looks like my Princess(yes, I have a cat):

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO soooo cute! :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww pretty cat Haus's mommy.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Alf said:
Aww pretty cat Haus's mommy.
Thanks! She's 5 years old. We got her from the Humane Society when she was 12 weeks old. She had a really bad eye infection, but she was still a fiesty bugger.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Cute pictures. Love to see dogs and cats playing.
Haus mommy are you sure your kitty is female because orange cats are usually males.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
debs said:
Cute pictures. Love to see dogs and cats playing.
Haus mommy are you sure your kitty is female because orange cats are usually males.
Yes, she is a female. She has a lot of white on her tummy, but she's female. We had her spayed as a kitten, and she came from the humane society. I'm pretty sure(although not 100%) they would know the sex. If not, then we got jipped! :lol: Nah, she has a really girly meow.

I learned that same thing while volunteering here at the local Humane Society. The guy said most orange cats are male, but there are some female orange tabbys. They just have more white. I'll take a pic of her fat fat fat tummy later :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your kitty is the classic morris look. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
haha Don't let her fool you! Haus has gotten his fair share of nose swats from her. Both of my animal's names fit them well. She's the total diva cat, and he's the big dumb ox.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts