Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well while our poor little Gem was at the vets today we headed of to see the breeder we are hoping to get our new pup from. We have decided not to go for a standard English Bull Terrier but a miniture instead. The mom is due to give birth at the beginning of April which should hopefully mean we can get our boy in June. We cant wait. :D :D :D We have taken a couple of pics to let you see.

This one is mommy to be.

And this is Sasha the family pet.

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She has 10 dogs altogeather and shows 9 of them. She has a a request to take one of her studs to Russia for breeding. She also does lots of shows including crufts and all her dogs have won at least 1 competion. She has also asked if when we do get our male if you can show him if he is suitable. I really cant wait.

Fiona.x

· Registered
6,256 Posts
Funny that Spuds came up!!

Dennis and I were eating at Chili's the other night, and there was a Spuds right above the booth across the aisle from us! We tried to get the waitress to sell it to us, but she wouldn't!! :lol: I just thought it was cool!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.