Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going today to get a full refund on the Science Diet food i bought and I"m going to buy the Pro Plan Large Breed Puppy dry food. What do u think of the can food by pro plan? Do u think its a good idea for me to get the canned food to mix with the dry food??

We used to feed neslon a cup of (generic brand) puppy food and a handfull of chicken necks. but now we're gonna give the chicken necks the flik, he's not really liking just eating dry food. do u think its a good idea to get some canned Proplan Lg Breed Puppy food and mix it in with the dry to make it easier to go down?

or maybe just feeed him the canned proplan puppy?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the scoring thread, ProPlan Natural Turkey & Barley Scored 103 A+

but would that be the same as pro plan puppy?

Ingredients:
Chicken, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine), whole grain corn, whole grain wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), pea fiber, fish meal (natural source of glucosamine), animal digest, dicalcium phosphate, egg product, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, Vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite.
E-4457

ahhh crap! its got corn and wheat! you have no idea how hard it is to find a puppy food here in Australia thats got no corn or wheat! :x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: getting refund for science diet and buying proplan.. agr

4NGI3 said:
I'm going today to get a full refund on the Science Diet food i bought and I"m going to buy the Pro Plan Large Breed Puppy dry food. What do u think of the can food by pro plan? Do u think its a good idea for me to get the canned food to mix with the dry food??

We used to feed neslon a cup of (generic brand) puppy food and a handfull of chicken necks. but now we're gonna give the chicken necks the flik, he's not really liking just eating dry food. do u think its a good idea to get some canned Proplan Lg Breed Puppy food and mix it in with the dry to make it easier to go down?

or maybe just feeed him the canned proplan puppy?

I use pro plan with grilled chicken and she eats every last drop. She is very picky too.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
I use pro plan with grilled chicken and she eats every last drop. She is very picky too.
Just because a dog likes the food you feed it and cleans its bowl doesn't mean it is good for them.....Alot of foods that taste good have very little nutritional value and can cause health problems later in life.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts