Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I took while out with the girls today. I have a million of Jaz, she loves the camera. Sadie didn't stay out too long, she only likes the nice weather. :wink:

And here's Sarah, my moms dog. I watch her while she's at work. She wouldn't look at the camera though. Our neighbour had someone looking at something outside and she kept looking at them.

Here she was trying to eat my climbing rose! I told her no but she kept trying. She got a little prick on her nose and she stopped, I figured that might be the only way she'll learn.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
what gorgeous pictures!

It looks like sadie has a sore on her leg? :( is she okay?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Of course I think they're beauties, but I'm a little biased!!!

Kate, lol, actually Sadie has a HUGE wart hanging off her nipple! It's like a thumb. :lol: The vet said he could take it off, but at the time it was very small. It doesn't hurt her at all, and since she's been sick my husband and I only want to bring her into the vet if it's absolutely necessary. We figure the next time she goes will be her last. We just want her to have the best quality of life we can give her. :cry:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Care said:
Thanks! Of course I think they're beauties, but I'm a little biased!!!

Kate, lol, actually Sadie has a HUGE wart hanging off her nipple! It's like a thumb. :lol: The vet said he could take it off, but at the time it was very small. It doesn't hurt her at all, and since she's been sick my husband and I only want to bring her into the vet if it's absolutely necessary. We figure the next time she goes will be her last. We just want her to have the best quality of life we can give her. :cry:
As long as it's not bothering her thats all that matters!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Alf and Lisa!

Tara<3Boss said:
Awww they're so sweet.

Btw, where are you that you have snow?? :eek:
We're about 1.5 hrs north of Toronto, in Lakefield. Our snow is starting to melt, today is sooooooo beautiful! We still have the nasty stuff though. I took these today, so you can see the snow is starting to melt. Our friend was here with his AB/AmStaff cross, Spike. He's Jazzy's best buddy.

Look at Jazmines killer face, lol.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Care said:
Thanks Alf and Lisa!

Tara<3Boss said:
Awww they're so sweet.

Btw, where are you that you have snow?? :eek:
We're about 1.5 hrs north of Toronto, in Lakefield. Our snow is starting to melt, today is sooooooo beautiful! We still have the nasty stuff though. I took these today, so you can see the snow is starting to melt. Our friend was here with his AB/AmStaff cross, Spike. He's Jazzy's best buddy.

Look at Jazmines killer face, lol.

Look how funny they are :D So cute! That's crazy, only an hr and a half from me and all that snow. Well, my Mom lives in Barrie and she said their snow is almost gone, too! I'm so mad I have to be at work when it's so nice out :mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.