Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we have accomplished something today!!! I don't know if anyone watched The Dog Whisperer last night but fortunately for me it covered some issues I have with Harley. Harley wants to "play" with my cats but they don't want to play with her and sometimes she has a tendancy to chase them. Well I decided to do what Cesar did with Buddy last night and it's working. I actually killed 2 birds with one stone! Woo hoo for me! LOL! I was able to teach Harley to lay down and I have been able to get her to lay down beside the cats without her chasing or trying to play with them! I know it's going to take continous work with her but I am so happy I was able to do it myself.

Kelly

·
Registered
448 Posts
We watch dog Whisperer too. I missed it last night though. We have my hubby's boss watching it too. But he spoils his bassests to NO end, so I have no idea if he'll listen. LOL

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I missed the part last night where they worked on dog walking. Harleys getting better but I would rather her be beside me instead of in front.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
That EB with the skate board fixation was the cutest thing EVER.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Great job! I wish I had cable but I refuse to pay $99 for one program, because I know I won't ever watch anything else. Are his shows on video yet?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dog Whisperer saved my dog's life

When I first brought my AmStaff Lucy home, I was such a knucklehead, even more so than usual. I was actually saying "excuse me" when I bumped into her! I was pathetic. Dog walks were a disaster. I was considering returning her and chalking up another failure on the old chart of experiences. She was just too much to handle and there was something obviously wrong with her! Then I discovered the Dog Whisperer and I studied every available episode. I figured if he could handle 40 dogs, I could deal with one. Since then everything is better. Lucy is happy and so am I. I am even considering rescuing another dog.

Jackie and Taylor of the Glades
](*,) :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s :-s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts