Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this is the deal...as some of you may know..I have rescued a female pit bull. I currently have a neutered male pit bull. Since she has been in the house, since noon today, my male pit bull has been PEEING on everything that she touches. If shes goes in the crate, he will go in there and pee...if she lays on the tile for any lenght of time, he will go there when she gets up and goes to the bathroom. I know that he doesnt have the need to go to the bathroom. I'll take him out, he will go "potty", come in the house and pee.

Its obvious to me he is trying to mark his house, but I'm quickly running out of white vinger and paper towels.

What do you guys suggest? There has to be a way to stop this behavior. PLEASE, someone help lol I can't deal with it. Beyond the normal introduction, i'm going out of my mind.. I really think im over my head with this, but I couldn't find the female a good home. SIGH....tell me this will get better!

Thanks guys for listening and helping!

Kerri

PS. They are NEVER and i mean NEVER left alone together, not even for a second! I would never risk the health or well being of either dog...just wanted to point that out:)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
My peke did that forever, actually, it gt alittle better when I would let them out together so that when she ped, he would cover it up, so the peeing in the house slowly diminished. It totally stopped after we had him fixed. But you say your male IS fixed. Is the female fixed? Trying to blame a hormone in the urine or something. Sorry souldn't be more help. I really don't know what to suggest. We caged Hot Rod every time he did it(his time out cage) and that helped. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts