Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mags and I went to park today - first time in a couple weeks since the weather has been crappy and I've been busy - she was VERY excited....

Are we there yet mom?!?!? - "No, we are at a stop light"

Are you sure???? - "Yep, sorry"

I'm going to put my head down and cry :cry:

WAIT! NOW we are there!!!!

YUMMY GRASS!!!! AWESOME!

I'm ditchin you mom - you are TOOOO slow!! Plus, I see a HUGE mud puddle over there with MY name on it - I swear it says MAGNUM!

Mom - I am POOPED after all that running - I'm just gonna lay in the backseat and look cute - is that cool?

Dang - time for a bath ---- NAKED PUPPY PICTURES!!

Geez mom stop with the camera already

When I say NO i mean NO!

Maybe I should go out on the porch and stare at the wall...that sounds like a blast!

Wow this is fun...

OMG - NO WAY - If I just stand up I can see OVER it!!! I am SOOO smart mommy!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Awwwwwe! Mags looks like she loves car rides. :)

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Wow, from that action shot, it looks like her leg is as good as new!!! She looks fast! I always love the way her color looks on your red blanket. What a pretty girl!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That is adorable...The " When I say No I mean No" picture it looks like she is thinking if you don't get that camera out of my face it is going to be a chew toy, You got me? ..........LMAO............. I love her eyes so expressive!!!!!

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
angie7349 said:
That is adorable...The " When I say No I mean No" picture it looks like she is thinking if you don't get that camera out of my face it is going to be a chew toy, You got me? ..........LMAO............. I love her eyes so expressive!!!!!
OMG she HATES the camera - that is why i never post pics of her - she never lets me take them!! LOL

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What great shape she's in! She is absolutely beautiful. :D

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Wow, from that action shot, it looks like her leg is as good as new!!! She looks fast! I always love the way her color looks on your red blanket. What a pretty girl!
I forgot to mention about that - her knee is doing very good - she still limps about 25% of the time - but when she is running you can't even tell - she hasn't lost a step. I have to drug her up as soon as we get home from the park and then for a day or two after she gets pain meds as well and she always limps more after running - but the vet said its totally normal and I should continue to let her run just not overdue it - we only went to the park for about 30 minutes when we would normally stay over an hour - so I've been trying to limit her stress - vet says it will take almost a year before she is back to "new" which is about 95% mobility - so its only been 6 months - and he says she is doing awesome!! She is SOOOOOOOOOOO fast - its wicked hard catching her if she doesn't want to come to me!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts