Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here of some pics of Bruno that I took today. Tonight I am going to bring him to see my mom and dad, Chads mom and dad, to say goodbye. My sister had me crying huge this morning, she doesn't come home for Christmas for 2 more weeks and she wanted me to wait cause she wants to say goodbye.

These are a couple old ones

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG you're killin' me! Bruno such a handsome boy....so lucky to have such a doting owner. :cry: Give him big hugs from all of us here.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Now that I'm home, I can lose it! I'm so sorry you have to go through this, he is a beautiful dog! You can tell he knows he's loved, and you really are doing what's best for him! Bless you for being so unselfish, and so kind to him. :cry:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
What a great looking guy! I'm so sorry you have to go through this! Give him a hug for me! I feel like I've known him for years or I should say I'm crying like I've known him for years. :(

·
Super Moderator
15,994 Posts
These are really good pics of Bruno. My heart is so sad for you and for your family. My prayers will be with you tomorrow. Please give Bruno a big hug from all of us on the forum. Pat

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I know you're probably sobbing uncontrollably right now, and we are all crying with you, but know that he had a great life with you and you will see him again some day. I'm so very very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
augrad said:
I know you're probably sobbing uncontrollably right now, and we are all crying with you, but know that he had a great life with you and you will see him again some day. I'm so very very sorry for your loss.
Yup. I'm bawling my eyes out. Every time I see your banner Melissa, I start in again. Like I said, just know that we are all here for you, if you need ANYTHING. I'm so sorry! *hug*

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of this..having to put down a pet is a very tough thing to go through..we recently had to put down our old man Trauma, and it about killed me. My heart goes out to you...just know your boy is in a wonderful place and will be waiting for you..he lived a great life, and that's what's important.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.