Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a problem with Gordy. He had peed like 7 time in one hour. He didnt even tell me that he had to go out for 4 of them so he just peed on the floor. What could be wrong with him.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am no vet but I would take him to one just as a check up to see... cause if I am not mistaken if they get a urinary infection they will do that ... I think?? maybe someone else may have more info??

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. he stoped now i dont know what his problem was. i did give alot of water. but i never seen him do that before.

·
Registered
775 Posts
gotta yell at him like a kid. He'll learn to hold it in. I heard kennel training will keeps dog from peeing in the house, cause dogs will never pee where they sleep.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Yes,dogs can get UTI.You should be able to do a catch on him and run it over to your vet and they can test it.This way you dont have to bring Gordy in and have the cost of that whole bill just the bill for the UTI.At least at our vet you can do that and if there is a problem they will prescribe meds.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
gotta yell at him like a kid. He'll learn to hold it in. I heard kennel training will keeps dog from peeing in the house, cause dogs will never pee where they sleep.
Lol...yeeeaah, because yelling at them always helps :roll:

It sounds like he just drank too much water. He's still pretty young. Contrary to what this guy says, he'll learn bladder control and to let you know when he wants out with time and training (i.e. going out to potty every 2-3 hours).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts